Giving choices. Giving hope.
New Life Adoptions is a non-profit, Christian ministry to women in unintended pregnancies and a licensed adoption agency. We provide life-affirming alternatives and practical assistance through free guidance, education, and unplanned pregnancy options.
Committed to the Biblical truths regarding the sanctity of life, we believe that every child is a miracle from God and deserves the opportunity of life. Bringing a new life into this world is not without difficulties, and we lovingly and unconditionally provide client care, personal support, factual information and adoption services. We also refer women to the appropriate services to meet their individual needs.
For Expectant Moms wishing to explore adoption, we are a Texas licensed child placing agency and will provide the proper counseling and opportunity to help her select a family for her child. We see the adoptive family as an extension of Christ to minister His love to the birth family placing their baby for adoption. Our goal is to place children in homes where they will be raised according to the Word of God and come to the understanding of their need for redemption in Christ. Our prayer is that each woman would transform her crisis into victory.
The mission of New Life Adoptions is to give hope and offer choice as we empower pregnant women to make the best life-affirming decisions for themselves and their babies.
New Life Adoptions envisions a world where every unborn child is given the opportunity of life: where shame and fear do not play a part in the decisions an expectant mother makes for her child, a culture where the stigmas of adoption are erased, and the choice of adoption is better understood.
MEET OUR STAFF
Wife, mother, grandmother, Jesus lover
– in need of grace & chocolate.
Jesus’ follower, wife, mamá to 1, enjoys reading, traveling & attending sports events
Melanie Wallace, LBSW, CLC
NE Texas Region Adoption Specialist
Disciple of Jesus, wife, mom, MaeMae & enjoys the great outdoors.
Central Texas Region Adoption Specialist
Wife, mama x 4, Jesus lover, will always say yes to a cookie, donut, or adventure.
Director of Administration
Wife, mother, Jesus follower, native California girl & chocolate lover.
Outreach & Education Coordinator
Wife, adoptive mom, Jesus believer, book lover & travel adventurer.
NEW LIFE ADOPTIONS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Board members do not receive any compensation from New Life.
100% of Board members participate monetarily on a repeating annual basis.
Member – Brent Crawford
Member – Melissa Olsen
Member – Joshua Gibbon
Member – Clark Fertitta
Member– Jeannine Bourque
Member – Brandon Wilson
Member – Steve Klein
Non-Voting Member- Sandra Pickett
NEW LIFE’S STATEMENT OF FAITH
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, was raised from the dead and will one day come again to reign and judge the world.
- Salvation is by grace through an individual’s personal faith in Jesus Christ and His atoning work for our sin. Good works are a result of true salvation, but salvation is not a result of good works. Baptism is an act of obedience but is not essential for salvation. Salvation comes through faith alone.